We receive a number of different types of information about you, including:
▪ Registration information
When you sign up for the Captain’s Club, you are required to provide information such as your name, email address, birthday, and gender. In some cases, you may be able to register using other information, like your telephone number.
▪ Team information
When individual team profiles are provided.
▪ When you delete an account, it is permanently deleted from the Captain’s Club. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it.
Security and bugs
We do our best to keep your information secure, but we need your help. We try to keep the Captain’s Club up, bug-free and safe, but can't make guarantees about any part of our services or products.
Notice of Changes
If we make changes to this Data Use Policy we will notify you.
If the changes are material, we will provide you additional, prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances.
How we use your personal information
▪ The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on the latest Captain’s Club announcements, updates and events. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising
▪ We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
▪ We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve the Captain’s Club, services and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information — data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
▪ We may collect information such as occupation, language, postcode, area code, unique device identifier, location and the time zone where an Captain’s Club account is used so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our products, services and advertising.
If you have questions or complaints regarding our Data Use Policy or practices;-
Post - Sir Colin Campbell Building, Triumph Road, Nottingham, NG7 2TU
Phone - 0115 822 9999
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org